ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2001-05 > 0988910067

From: "dmba17726" <>
Subject: Re: LAMPRILL 1800-1860
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 18:14:27 +0100

hello,you have problems as l only found a sarah CLIFF 38 born isle of
wight and not CLIFTON with regards to a sarah MUNDY 43 born
portsea,hampshire living with james born romsey also hampshire aged 43
living purfleet on thames essex. NO lamrprills but one family of LAMPREL as
follows
elizabeth 62 born hythe,kent living in grays thurrock folio 147 and
nathaniel 60 born in stifford also living grays thurrock folio 147 next is
LAMPRELL
amelia 54 born (numerators spelling) tolsear nights(I suspect tolleshunt
knights) living in south ockendon with james 56 borb in stifford both folio
21 from Orsett RD HO 1773 l have probably confused the issue 4 u and l am
sorry. Danny an old cockney kid