ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2001-04 > 0986684285

From: "Sylvia" <>
Subject: Re: FREE BMD, ONLINE VERSION-REPLY
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:00:27 -0700

Hi: You wont know who they married unless/until someone has transcribed
that part of the index that covers the corresponding spouse's surname for
that particular area, and then it wont tell you exactly. You'll eventually
(when it's all done) just get a selection of surnames that might match the
one you're looking for (if you know who you are looking for). Eventually,
you will only know that your John Hutchings (or this particular John
Hutchings) married one of these particular people. Sylvia in Seattle