ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2001-04 > 0986179000

From: "Jill & Drew Parsons" <>
Subject: Burnham on Crouch
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:36:40 +1200

1 Could anyone please tell me if there was a Baptist Church in Burnham on Crouch about 1819 and
if so where the records might be found please?

2 Did Baptist families have their children "christened" at a young age or did they only get
baptised as adults?

3 I am trying to trace a child, James Plumridge, born about 10 June 1819 to Baptist parents.

Many thanks
Jill
on the very wet Hibiscus Coast of New Zealand
--
Jill & Drew Parsons
Hibiscus Coast, New Zealand Fax/Tel: ++64 9 424 8139

This thread: