ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-11 > 0973651028

From: Maree & Stephen Croxon <>
Subject: Census 1851
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:37:08 +1100

Hello Listers,

I was hoping someone may have a copy or access to a copy of the 1851 census
for the Maldon District. I have seen an index however, I would like to get
the details of the relationships from the census, and have been unable to
find a copy yet. If someone could lookup CROXON's and also a Samuel CROXTON
who appears on an address with CROXON's.

Would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer, I am trying to trace if
Samuel and the other CROXON's fit into my tree.

Maree Croxon
Researching CROXON in Essex and Worldwide
MAPPERSON in Castle Bytham, Linc, and worldwide

This thread: