ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-11 > 0973651028

From: Maree & Stephen Croxon <>
Subject: Census 1851
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:37:08 +1100

Hello Listers,

I was hoping someone may have a copy or access to a copy of the 1851 census
for the Maldon District. I have seen an index however, I would like to get
the details of the relationships from the census, and have been unable to
find a copy yet. If someone could lookup CROXON's and also a Samuel CROXTON
who appears on an address with CROXON's.

Would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer, I am trying to trace if
Samuel and the other CROXON's fit into my tree.

Thanks
Maree Croxon
Researching CROXON in Essex and Worldwide
MAPPERSON in Castle Bytham, Linc, and worldwide

This thread: