ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-09 > 0968786121

From: "David.Turnidge" <>
Subject: Re: Woodham Ferrers
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:15:21 +0100

GREETINGS FROM:- SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS

On the map, we are roughly opposite Hullbridge on the River Crouch. Danbury is
about 5 miles away with Southminster and Burnham being about 20 to 25 miles or
so away.

Woodham Ferrers, known locally as North Woodham by the residents of South
Woodham Ferrers has a very nice Church a good pub, a primary school, Indian
restaurant, old peoples homes, about 30 or so houses and NO PETROL.!!

Have fun

David TURNIDGE

Maree & Stephen Croxon wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>
> Could anyone possibility tell me which area Woodham Ferrers is and maybe how
> far it is from Southminister, Danbury and Burnham on Crouch? I have lots of
> family born in this location and they seemed to move out from the location
> to the other places.
>
> Maree Croxon
> RESEARCHING CROXON from especially Essex, but anywhere else.
> and all associated families

This thread: