ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-09 > 0968202149

From: "buchner" <>
Subject: Re: Not Gen. related
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:02:29 -0500

I hope I'm wrong here, as this has been a problem for me as well. Aside
from finding a printer capable of printing to a large roll of paper, one
would also need the software to drive it. I'm not aware of a genealogy
program that can direct a printer to print on anything larger that 11 x 17.
A tree might have to be converted to AutoCad or some such program than an
architect or engineer might use before it could be printed, but I suspect
that would have to be done completely manually, i.e., redrawing the entire
tree. Hope I'm wrong.

Tony