ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-07 > 0963932651

From: <>(Ruth Aylett)
Subject: Another 1881 AYLOTT lookup?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:04:11 +0000

I'm sorry to keep asking all you helpful people with the 1881 CD for
lookups - I have a Mac so that's why I can't get it for myself.

This being said, if anyone would be able to look up the following:

AYLOTT, Charles GSon <1863> Birth: Hert Hoddesdon Census: Hert
Broxbourne

and tell me who he was living with (might or might not be other Ayletts)
I'd be really grateful.

And i will thank you both before - now - and afterwards too!

Ruth
----
Ruth Aylett Professor of Intelligent Virtual Environments
email: phone: 44-161-295-2912
Home page: http://www.salford.ac.uk/iti/rsa/aylett.html
fax: 44-161-295-2925
Centre for Virtual Environments, Business House,
University of Salford, Salford, M5 4WT, UK 'Life is beautiful.'

This thread: