ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-07 > 0963672551

From: Tammy & Glenn Johnson <>
Subject: Ordering Certificates
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:49:11 -0700

Hi Listers and Fellow Canadians,

The LDS church in London, Ontario, recommended Eve Ferguson to me (as
she used to live here and now lives in England). She charges $20 per
certificate and you deposit the money into her bank (Cdn. funds in Cdn.
bank) and there is no worry about passing out credit card #'s. I
recently used her services and I was very pleased. I'm not sure what
other services she offers, but you can e-mail her at:

for more information. Usually, I end up paying $12-13 Cdn. for 6.5 pds.
sterling, then I have to obtain an International Reply Coupon (IRC)
($3.50) and mail my request to England (.95). Here's my question, if I
tack on another .50p for postage, will they accept it? Or is it more
than .50p to post something to Canada? This would save me have to
purchase the IRC.

Tammy
(Strathroy, Ontario)

This thread: