ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-07 > 0962568103

Subject: Re: 1881 Look up request.
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 16:01:43 EDT

writes:

<< The name is GIBBONS in Essex. At the time of the census I know that Alfred
b1878 would have been 2 and I seem to remember that at least two of the
following were also there, Thomas, Edith and Daisy. I can't remember the
parents' names. >>

Is this the one?

Dwelling: Tower Hill
Census Place: Brentwood, Essex, England
Source: FHL Film 1341423 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1756 Folio 60
Page 34
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Thomas GIBBONS M 31 M Hackney, Essex, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Upholsterer
Sophia GIBBONS M 29 F Chelmsford, Essex, England
Rel: Wife
Occ: Upholsterer Wife
Edith GIBBONS 6 F Brentwood, Essex, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Thomas GIBBONS 4 M Brentwood, Essex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Alfred GIBBONS 3 M Brentwood, Essex, England
Rel: Son

Mike Stone - Peterborough, England

--
"The English people are like the English beer.
Froth on top, dregs at the bottom, the middle excellent" - Voltaire

This thread: