ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2000-04 > 0955789498

From: "Roger & Helen Hanson" <>
Subject: Re: Law Society
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:04:58 +1000

Thanks Jerry but I have already visited the site and it appeared to me that
it was not for historical research. I saw the history area but on further
investigation all it brought up was a lot of old legal matters, presumably
for solicitors to use in their current work. This more or less confirmed
what I had already been told (that there had
been a lot of changes at the Law Society). In the past that is where I would
have gone for my FH research.
As a result of my posting Graham has sent me an address in Worcestershire
which
deals with our type of research.
Thank you for trying to help.
Regards
Helen Hanson
> Why not make a search of the web for this information? If you had you
would
> discover: http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/Index.asp
> which will give you a lot more information than just the address,
including
> history
> and a means of contacting them by e-mail.

This thread: