ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 1998-11 > 0911336869

From: jean <>
Subject: Re: Commonwealth War Graves
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:07:49 +0000

Did anyone every manage to get through to the Commonwealth War
Graves Commission website to make an enquiry re an ancestor? The latest
message posted on the Website says that it has been closed down
indefinitely due to problems. They are no longer even suggesting a
possible date when it will be up & running again. I would like to know
what sort of details were on it. Do I have something to look forward to
if the Website is ever up & running again or was it just basic stuff
about names, dates & places. I wasted many hours trying to get onto the
website last week - as did thousands of others, so it would seem.
Jean

This thread: