ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 1998-11 > 0909997657

From: "Dale James Gatherum-Goss" <>
Subject: New member
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:07:37 +1100

Hello all!

I am new to the list and keen to learn. No doubt, I will make mistakes so
please bear with me and my attempts.

I am searching for information about the NICKELS family.

I know that John Pells NICKELS married an Elizabeth in St Martin's,
Colchester, Essex in abt 1795. The middle name PELLS has sometimes carried
through the generations for a while too for what this might be worth.

John and Elizabeth had 5 children that I know of and these were Hannah (born
1802), Charlotte (born 1796), Henry (born 1796), Lucy (born 1811) and
Benjamin (born 1801). Benjamin is my line.

The children were all born in Colchester and a couple of them were
christened at Lion Walk Meeting House-Independent.

I would be very keen to hear from anyone who might be able to shed some
light on this family for me.

Thanks, in advance, for your time and trouble considering my request.

Cheers

Dale
Melbourne Australia

This thread: