ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 1998-10 > 0907818391

From: Maurine Ward <>
Subject: LDS CDs
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 20:46:31 -0700

Hello everyone from Utah. I have two questions. Last week I posted two
messages, which came back "Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed. But
I got them both back to me earlier. One message was about the LDS CDs and
the other about John Smith and Sarah Warwick. Did or did not these get posted?

Now, for the benefit of everyone asking about the LDS CDs--I was in Salt
Lake City today and purchased the "British Vital Records Index, 1538 to
1888," and the "Australian Vital Records Index, 1788-1905." I am not going
to install them and be up and running until tomorrow. It is night here and
I'm going to bed. If I can be of help to anyone, please let me know.

Maurine Carr Ward
Hyrum, Utah, USA

This thread: