ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 1998-07 > 0900567554

From: Chris Cock <>
Subject: SUCKLING family
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 22:39:14 PDT

I have just joined the Essex list and have only seen today's
message regarding the SUCKLING family.

I am looking for relatives of my g-g-g-great grandparents
Nathaniel SUCKLING and Sarah LAMPRILL married at Steeple
Bumpstead on 1 Feb 1769. They had a daughter Sarah SUCKLING
(christened 12 Jan 1772 at Steeple Bumpstead) who married
Robert WOODHAM on 11 Aug 1788 at Steeple Bumpstead.

Also I'm looking for relatives of another Sarah SUCKLING,
born at Little Yeldham on 10 Nov 1810, who had a brother
Edward. Their parents were Edward SUCKLING, born c1775 and
Hannah FARECLOATH who married at Little Yeldham on 1 Jan
1808.

Please let me know if any of these have cropped up in your
research.

Thanks.

Chris Cock

This thread: