ESSEX-ROMFORD-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-ROMFORD > 2009-03 > 1238341387

From: "kat" <>
Subject: [ESSEX-ROMFORD] Partridge/Lomas/Lees
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:43:07 -0400

I am looking for connections to the following families:

LEES, Leonard and wife Marian (known as May) LOMAS, married in 1904 and lived in Romford at least through 1915. They had one son that I know of, Leonard, born in 1908.
PARTRIDGE, Walter and wife Kate (known as Kitty) LOMAS, married in 1913 in Romford. I have so far discovered 4 children: Joan b 1914, Joyce b 1919, John b 1921 and Vera born 1924.
Marian and Kate were my father's aunts, and he would very much like to establish contact with his cousins; his mother, Emily Lomas Hall, emigrated to Canada in 1907 and other than a few postcards that have survived (the last dated about 1930), he has had no contact with the Lomas family.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Kat