ERRINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > ERRINGTON > 2009-10 > 1256808336

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ERRINGTON] Errington of Michigan Photo
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:25:36 -0000

Author: rjerrington
Surnames: Errington, Beach, Wheeler
Classification: death

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.errington/54.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I know it's a long time since your posting but I have only recently established the family from which Georgiana and Charlotte ERRINGTON come. They were 2 of the 5 daughters of George ERRINGTON (who emigrated from Norfolk here in the UK) and Nancy Beach of Michigan. Lottie was only 23 when she died but Georgiana (born 1866) survived and married late - at Battle Creek in 1918 to one Clark S Wheeler.
I'm afraid that's all I have but it's just possible there's a Wheeler relative out there who might be interested. There was only one brother - Frank ERRINGTON (born 1858) - but I'm still trying to establish whether he married and/or produced any descendants!
Regards,
Roger
ERRINGTON One Name Study ()

Important Note: