ERDMAN-L Archives

Archiver > ERDMAN > 2007-11 > 1195426785

From: ,
Subject: Re: [Erdman] Erdman [from Grimm, Russia]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:59:45 -0000

Author: garyb11111
Surnames: Erdman Fritzler
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

You might wish to try the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (AHSGR), of Lincoln NE, or the Germans from Russia Heritage Society (GRHS), headquartered in North Dakota, I believe. They both have websites. I think there is another group with an acronym something like SGEE, which has related interests (Germans from Eastern Europe), but I don't know anything about them, or their full name--possibly Society of Germans from Eastern Europe?

Best wishes.

Important Note: