EOLFHS-MEMBERS-L Archives

Archiver > EOLFHS-MEMBERS > 2002-02 > 1014681872

From: "Derek Peasey" <>
Subject: Re: [EoLFHS] White Paper: 'Civil Registration: Vital Change' / access problem
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:05:34 -0000

I just tried to access this site and was unable to do so. I have recently been having problems accessing other sites* that I have
found very useful in the past re. my London family history, so I am wondering if the fault is at my end.

*Examples:
http://www.fhsc.org.uk/genuki/reg/mdx.htm
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/blangston/genuki/reg/mdx.htm

Has anyone else had a similar problem?