EOLFHS-MEMBERS-L Archives

Archiver > EOLFHS-MEMBERS > 2001-09 > 1000590751

From: "Anne24" <>
Subject: RE: [EoLFHS] Salt Lake City
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:52:31 +0100

Hi Shirley

I am very sorry to have missed your email due to being away from home.
Should you happen across Joseph John Hatt and Mary Ann Harris marriage in
the vicinity of Stepney/Limehouse somewhere around 1836-40 I would be
ecstatic.

I appreciate that I am well overdue though.

Have a great time.

Anne Bennett