ENYART-L Archives

Archiver > ENYART > 2002-07 > 1027129243

From: "Earl Lulloff" <>
Subject: Re: [ENYART] CASS CO. INDIANA
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:47:20 -0700

Andi, I found and followed you line back and discovered that I had entered
this line from information you had posted previously. However, you had
David Enyart (3-1801) as the son of Silas Enyart and Mary Stephenson.
Maxinr Daily and Roberta Pierson both had his death date as 1789 while Alan
Knutson says about 1798. Anne Siler says that his will was written in 1769.
Carolyn Gibbons and Alan Knutson said he was born in 1750, while Anne Siler
says abt 1746. Caroline and Al say he married an Elizabeth ___?___ (Al says
about 1771) and Jim Raywalt and you say he married Mary Stephenson.

Could you help me travel through my home state of confusion a little and
straighten me out? Thanks!

Earl