ENGLER-L Archives

Archiver > ENGLER > 2005-06 > 1118876412

Subject: Re: Englers of Dorrance Township, PA
Date: 15 Jun 2005 17:00:12 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am interested in how S.M. and Abram are related. My grandmother was Lois Mae Engler, daughter of William Leroy. I have no contact with any of the relatives on her side of the family. The furthest back I have is Abram and Annie. Any information beyond that would be a huge help. I know about S.M. because there was a newspaper clipping from S.M. and Sarah's 50th wedding anniverary in my grandmother's bible.

This thread: