ENG-YKS-HARROGATE-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-YKS-HARROGATE > 2009-06 > 1244627175

From: Patricia Tharp <>
Subject: Re: [Harrogate] BISHOP THORNTON
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:46:15 -0600

Dear Sue,

You can order the book, A Constant People (about the history of the Catholic faith in the Bishop Thornton area) directly from the church. My original email, which is still attached to this one, gives the postal address. The cost is 6 pounds, but I don't know what the postage would be. You could ring the presbytery and ask Father Waldron what the price is for postal orders.

I know quite a lot about your Chapman family and will contact you off list.

Sincerely, Patricia Boddy Tharp