ENG-TODMORDEN-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-TODMORDEN > 2009-08 > 1249252698

From: "Mimi's Email Account" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-TODMORDEN] SPENCER
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:38:18 -0400

Dear Linda, I cetainly owe you an apology, because I'm refering to TWO
different people, one who said he was born in Coventry on 10 November 1792;
and one born about 20 or 30 years later and claimed to have been from
Todmorden. Both came to Salem, Massachusetts, and appear to have been
related somehow, but I can't imagine how. There's plenty of confusion here,
and I'm trying to unravel this mystery. All good wishes, Mary Jane Phillips
in New York City. .