Archiver > ENG-SOM-EASTCHINNOCK > 2008-09 > 1220753444

From: "Lorna Lindsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-SOM-EASTCHINNOCK] Change of address
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:10:44 +1200

Dear Greville,
Many thanks for keeping us informed of your change of address.I was so sorry
to read of your wife being very ill. I often think of you down in Levin as
was was born there, and spent my first 17 years there.My name is even on the
Dux Board at Horowhenua College.
I was grateful for the East Chinnock newsletter which you started whilst
living in Whangarei
and for the continuous connection which we have had with the East
Chinnock/Hardington Mandeville area ever since.Thanks to the work of a lot
of people over the years, I now have a much greater understanding of the
Genge and Bartlett families in the area, my own forebears being Genge,
Bartlett, Dainty or Denty. I have always been greatly interested in the
Whebbys too, because of the connection with Richard Genge/Geange, the
pioneer to NZ.
Best wishes to you and your wife, from Lorna Lindsey