ENG-SOM-EASTCHINNOCK-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SOM-EASTCHINNOCK > 2008-06 > 1212463983

From: Beryl Renton <>
Subject: [ENG-SOM-EASTCHINNOCK] BARTLETT
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:33:03 +1000

Hello Greg ...

I have John Bartlett born abt March 1730 died 1777 married to
Margaret Benfield (no info)
with children Sarah married 25/9/1787 to John Partin (no other
info), John (no info) , Ann (no info),
Charles died July 1837, George (no info), and Paul May 1771 to Jan
1834 married 4/9/1782
to Ann Sartin (June 1769 to June 1833) with eight children and lots
of information.

I have no mention of my sources because I have a Macintosh Computer
and when I upgraded
I lost all sources.

We did correspond many moons ago and I purchased your CD. You might
recall I had great
difficulty reading your information but still have it now all printed
out in my files.

Beryl Renton in Brisbane