ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET > 2004-10 > 1098280878

From: Eileen Adkins <>
Subject: Re: [STOWLIST] Southgate
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:01:18 +0100

Dear Kay,

Zachariah Southgate (he is Jachariah in the 1881 census index) the son
of Samuel Southgate married twice and neither of his wives were Thirza
Hobart. Although I don't have the date of his second marriage I do know
that his first wife died in 1870 so a marriage in 1871 is quite likely.
Both his wives had the surname MATTOCK.

Hope this is what you wanted.

Good luck with your search for Thirza.

Eileen