ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-SFK-STOWMARKET > 2004-10 > 1098209813

From: "Kay Stevens" <>
Subject: Southgate
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:16:53 +0100

In the 1841 Census extracts put on the site by Debbie Godbold is an entry
for a Zechariah Southgate aged 9 the son of Sam Southgate, thatcher. Does
anyone know anything further about him? I have a Thirza Hobart who married
in the September quarter of 1871 in the Stow. S. registration district on 4a
822 reference on Free BMD website. There were two male names on the same
reference - William Harrington and Zachariah Southgate, and I would like to
know which of these people Thirza married and is this the same Zachariah son
of Sam?

Can anyone help me please?

Kay Stevens

This thread: