ENG-NTH-PETERBOROUGH-AREA-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-NTH-PETERBOROUGH-AREA > 2009-03 > 1237574930

From: "John & Jean Palmer" <>
Subject: Re: [PETERBRO] WHITEHEAD, possibly of Easton-on-the-Hill
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:48:50 -0700

My husband has WHITEHEAD's in his family. But later than yours. One of rhe
WHITEHEAD's married one of his PALMER ancestors. I have some articles from
the Stamford newspaper that you may be interested in. If you will send your
postal address to me I will print them off and send them to you.
Jean Palmer, Victoria Canada