ENG-MANCHESTER-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-MANCHESTER > 2006-05 > 1146778954

From: "David Coates" <>
Subject: RE: [ENG-MAN] Fascinating website
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 07:42:34 +1000

G'day everyone,
I received an email inviting me to visit a new website from Julian Richens:

"I thought you might be interested in a FREE web site where you can find
other people researching the same surnames as yourself in the UK. The web
site address is www.ukgid.com "

I worry about entering unsolicited, unknown sites. I don't want to be
unjust to bona fide people so I thought it wise to ask if anybody can help
with information about this site.

All the best from Oz on a lovely warm sunny late autumn day

Dave