ENG-LAN-OLDHAM-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-OLDHAM > 2009-01 > 1232777153

From: "Nereda Pinker" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-LAN-OLDHAM] SURNAME INTERESTS-WILD
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:05:53 +0800

Hi,

Interested in your Wild's. We have been lead to believe that a Sarah
Wild (born abt 1801) married a John Kilchrist/Gilchrist/Gilcrease (take
whichever variation you'd like). We only obtained her surname from a
birth of a daughter in Pontefract. We have also been lead to believe
that her eldest daughter Mary Ann (born 1820 - Oldham) married a Wild.
The family had 2 children in Oldham (William born 1823) and then moved
to Pontefract where they had another 4 girls.

I know it's a long stretch, but do any of these name's fit into your
tree.

Thanks

Nedda