ENG-LAN-OLDHAM-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-OLDHAM > 2009-01 > 1232724783

Subject: Re: [ENG-LAN-OLDHAM] ENG-LAN-OLDHAM Digest, Vol 4, Issue 2
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:33:03 +0000 (GMT)

jan,
I have Hulmes from oldham. I would be interested in seeing if we have any connections. The farthest I've gotten is James Hulme born 1821 married to Margaret Walker Richardson. James' parents were Thomas and Hannah but I don't know when they were born. James has a few siblings from what I can guess: Sarah, William, Thomas, William and Mary Ann. Please email me to see if we can make a connection. I've also found several baptismal references of a dad Richard on the lancashire parish records.

Deb (Hulme) Soracco