ENG-LAN-BOLTON-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-BOLTON > 2006-02 > 1140012236

From: "pne.anne" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-LAN-BOLTON] WW1
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:04:15 -0000

Hi Pat,

The war memorial in Farnworth Park was recently damaged by yobs. It has
now been replaced by a new one. I think the Duke of Gloucester was there for
the unveiling. I wonder if the correct name has now been engraved on it.
The next time I go to Farnworth,would you like me to look if there is now an
S. Howarth on the memorial?

Anne in Bolton.