ENG-LAN-BOLTON-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-LAN-BOLTON > 2003-07 > 1059499222

From: "Valerie @ ntlworld.com" <>
Subject: Re: BOLTON LIST - IS THERE AN 1831 CENSUS FOR ENGLAND?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:20:22 +0100

Betty,

The 1831 Census only contains the name of the head of the household, and
name of street (no numbers). There are no details of other family members.
However, if you think it would be worth your while to purchase it, it can be
obtained on microfiche from the sales secretary, Bolton & District FHS
e-mail .

Valerie-----