ENG-KENT-NWKFHS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-KENT-NWKFHS > 2007-01 > 1170006566

From: "Mary Leaver" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-KENT-NWKFHS] Plaistow Bromley - Electoral Rolls
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:49:26 -0000

Hi Lister

I went to the Essex FHS Fair last Saturday and asked the same question.

I was told Chemsford Record Office and have subsequently drawn a list of of
parishes from the Essex

www.seax.essexcc.gov.uk

But can't help you with joining of Bromley by Bow with Plaistow. I have a
guide to the Parish Registers of Newham but Bromley by Bow seems to be a
London Metropolitan Archives job - you get get them on the web too and get a
list of the Parishes. OR if you would like me to look in my little book for
Newham of a church won't mind looking us for new member. Remember being an
L myself.

Mary