ENG-KENT-NWKFHS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-KENT-NWKFHS > 2007-01 > 1169985485

From: "Ron Ellis" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-KENT-NWKFHS] Puzzle
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:58:05 -0000

Once more, thanks for the response, and the ideas for follow up

I have reluctantly decided to call it a day with PETT!

William b 1819 only figures as husband of my Cousin Frances Bratton so I
won't spend any more time on him!

Mary Anne is shown on the IGI as b to Thomas & Mary Pett in RYARSH in 1839,
and I've traced her marriage in case it gave clues, It didn't

Thanks again

Ron