ENG-KENT-NWKFHS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-KENT-NWKFHS > 2007-01 > 1169815968

From: "elizabeth howard" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-KENT-NWKFHS] Puzzle
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:52:48 -0000

Hi, there is a clear U by his name however he is on the following page
from Samuel and family and maybe this was just an aberration on the part of
Mr Sudds the enumerator .........in the 1841 Mary Ann aged 5 is still
living with Samuel and Mary Braton, but no sign of William or anyone else
........there are William Petts in the 1841 and in Kent but nothing to
indicate that they are the right ones .......any sign of the death of a Mary
Pett or any other Pett female in the BMD for 1839 - 41 ?