ENG-KEN-WOODCHURCH-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-KEN-WOODCHURCH > 2009-08 > 1251186336

From: "Jon Chaplin" <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-KEN-WOODCHURCH] Hello from a new member
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:45:36 +0100

Good Morning Ms Renner

I am a member of the group and live in Woodchurch but only since 1994.
The local phone book has (Simon) S.G. Orpin, 42 Lower Road, Woodchurch TN26
3SG phone 01233 860075. I do not know him myself. I think the lady to whom
you spoke at the Museum may have been our friend Betty Samson.

Best Wishes - Jon Chaplin (860649, )