ENG-GEORDIES-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-GEORDIES > 2005-06 > 1119947187

From: "Paul Hood" <>
Subject: Hood
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:26:27 +0100

Hi all
I am new to this list, and have a problem.
My Great grandfather Edward HOOD born in 1872 Heaton Blue House, son of
John HOOD and Jane. John was born at Beal in 1820, He married his first
wife Isabella HENRY in 1845, from this marriage there were 5 sons.
Isabella died in 1871, in 1871 John married Jane WOOD (formally
ROBSON)., at this time his address was Heaton Blue House. John died in
1875. Edward married Mary ALLISON in 1900. From 1875 to his marriage
in 1900 I can find no trace of Edward or his mother Jane. In 1900 would
seem to be living in Stanhope Road, Byker. Any help would be great. A
big thank you in advance.
I must add that the family had connections in Longbenton, where John had
a business.
Paul.

Block Spam Emails - Click here!
<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=5312