ENG-EAST-YORKS-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-EAST-YORKS > 2010-11 > 1290232685

From: Wendy Bloomfield <>
Subject: Re: [ENG-EAST-YORKS] RICHARDSON Peter & Isabella marriage 1811
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 13:58:05 +0800

Hi Graeme,

There will be an LDS Family History Library in your area. I find the
LDS site rather confusing when looking for locations of these libraries,
so check your phone book and give them a call to find their closest
library to you. May be listed under: Church of Jesus Christ of the
Latter Day Saints.

You can then go there and they will help you find and order the film
that this marriage entry is on. Cost is about $6.50 I believe. When
the film comes in, they will contact you, and you can go and view it at
the library. The people who run these libraries are wonderful and will
go to all lengths to help you.

Cheers
Wendy
Perth West Aust