ENG-DORSET-CHRISTCHURCH-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-DORSET-CHRISTCHURCH > 2005-11 > 1131556251

From: Marie <>
Subject: RE: [ENG-DORSET-XCHURCH] WARR COLBORNE SURNAMES
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:10:51 -0800

Charles H. Warr married Ella Colborne - Jun Qtr 1943. Vol 2b, Page 1767

Marie
List Administrator
www.ancestral-echoes.com

Dear Ancestor, the place you filled one hundred years ago, spreads out among
the ones you left who would have loved you so. I wonder if you lived and
loved, I wonder if you knew that someday I would find that spot and come to
visit you.