ENG-BLACKCOUNTRY-DIASPORA-L Archives

Archiver > ENG-BLACKCOUNTRY-DIASPORA > 2002-04 > 1019212131

From: "Satima Flavell Neist" <>
Subject: [BC Diaspora] Re:Staffordshire men in Yorkshire mining disaster
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:28:51 +0800

Great stuff, John - that's just the sort of post we need on the list! Keep
up the good work!

BTW, the list is set so that if you hit reply it goes to the person who sent
the message, so anyone wanting to write to everyone on the list needs to
make sure the to line is addressed to
.

Anyone wanting to get on touch with just me can do so at the address in my
sig line.

Cheers,
Satima
Satima Flavell Neist in Perth, Western Australia