ELMS-L Archives

Archiver > ELMS > 2007-09 > 1189204639

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ELMS] ELMS-GALLAGHER - Central Texas
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:37:19 -0000

Author: mertiger2
Surnames: Walters-Gallagher connecton, Central Texas
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.elms/73.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, I`m looking for any one having a connection with Anthony Wayne Walters and Sally Goss, especially thier daughter Mary Elizabeth Walters who married Patrick Gallagher in Coryell County, Texas abt 1870. Her brother was my Grandfather William Walters. He appears with the rest of the family in the 1860, age 7.They had a brother, Tillman, aso in the Census 1860. Are there any Gallagher descendants out there? THANKS! Merkel Walters aka

Important Note: