ELLIS-INDIAN-L Archives

Archiver > ELLIS-INDIAN > 2000-09 > 0970254020

From: "Mashane" <>
Subject: Re: [ELLIS-INDIAN] New England Tribal records
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:00:20 -0600

Gordon,

I looked for all the different spellings I could think of for both surnames
and didn't find anything. Sure wish I would have. I would love to be able
to help some of us make a solid connection.

As soon as I have time I'm going to put all the names from the book into a
data base and see if I can link up those who come from the same families.
Then I'll be able to let the computer do the searching for me. :)

Marsha