ELLIS-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > ELLIS-DNA > 2009-03 > 1237468479

From: "Robert Ellis" <>
Subject: Re: [ELLIS-DNA] back from conference- haplogroups
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:14:39 -0400

Good morning Dawn. I have a question that maybe you can help me with.
I want to upgrade to a "37" DNA test. I see that it is only $49.00.
However...when I had my initial test done I did not believe the results
(foolish me) and I had them run the test a second time. It, of course came
back with the identical results. I think that they had to use my second
"swab" to run the second test. My question is...when I ask for the upgrade
and pay the $49.00 are they going find out that my second sample has been
used and will have to charge me additional money for the upgrade? Hope my
question makes sense.
Robert Ellis ( 63196)