ELLARD-L Archives

Archiver > ELLARD > 2004-12 > 1102310990

Subject: Elizabeth Ellard, Buckinghamshire
Date: 5 Dec 2004 22:29:50 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/CgU.2ACEB/93

Message Board Post:

In 1852 Elizabeth Ellard married James Cadd in Preston Bissett, Buckinghamshire. She was born about 1829 in Preston Bissett, and her parents were Richard Ellard and probably Elizabeth Bennett. She was my great grandmother.

Richard Ellard was born about 1795, probably in Preston Bissett although I have no information on this, other than the fact that he was living there. He apparently married 3 times, all in Preston Bissett. To Mary Allen on 4 Dec 1823, to Elizabeth Bennett on 28 Aug 1828, and to Louisa Cox in the June quarter 1845.

Ellard children that I know about are:
parents Richard and Elizabeth:
Elizabeth Ellard (b. ca. 1829), Mary Ellard (christened 18 Apr 1830), William Ellard (christened 17 Oct 1834).
parents Richard and Louisa:
Hannah Ellard (christened 2 Sep 1846), and Rachel Ellard (christened 27 Aug 1848).

Plus Ann Ellard christened 10 May 1846, mother Elizabeth Ellard. She may also have had a child Sarah.

Can any of you add anything to this? Particularly taking the line back beyond Richard.

This thread: