ELKINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > ELKINGTON > 2006-11 > 1164322456

From: "Ian Gammage" <>
Subject: Re: [ELKINGTON] Where are you all
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:54:16 +1100

Hi Chris,

If you are working with the aboriginals you may well have meet a cousin of
yours and a brother of mine, Professor Bill Gammage.

Gertrude Annie must have moved to Canada after 1919 for that is when Alfred
was born in England. If Phyllis was born in Canada in 1926 that gives you a
window to search the shipping records. This site might give you a start.

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/archivianet/passenger/index-e.html

There is no doubt given the date of migration there will be a shipping
record somewhere.

Cheers, Ian