ELKINGTON-L Archives

Archiver > ELKINGTON > 2006-11 > 1164236072

From: "Chris Dixon" <>
Subject: Re: [ELKINGTON] Where are you all
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:24:32 +0930

You are an indispendable jewel Judy. I'm flat out at work, travelling outbush to remote Aborighinal communities, writing a new course and studying for a masters. My only long standing question is what happened to the Elkington family of my grandmother, Gertrude Annie after they moved to Canada. They seems to have disappeared. Short of writing to every Canadian Elkington, I don't know what to do.
Keep up the good work
Chris

Christopher Dixon

Lecturer: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
School of Education; Faculty of Education, Health & Science

CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
Katherine Town Centre
Tel: 8973 8494; Fax: 8973 8460

If you cannot get hold of me, please contact my PA Melodie Murphy at or 0406170084

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have recieved it in error, courtesy demands you should stop reading now, return it to the sender and erase all memory of its contents from your mind. Failure to do so will result in negative karma...and there is enough negative karma in the world without you adding to it, so please...stop reading now and return it to the sender so they can correct their mistake. There is also a good chance material in this email may be covered by copyright.. so copying it or recommunicating it creates another karmic issue and a legal one..see how much easier this all would have been if you stopped reading sooner and returned it to the sender? Go on, do the right thing..send it back and help relieve the worldwide karmic debt created by reading other peoples emails.