EIKENBERRY-L Archives

Archiver > EIKENBERRY > 2007-03 > 1173076651

From: ,
Subject: Re: [EIKENBERRY] Eikenberry(Ikenberry) / Harshbarger / MillerLetters
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:37:31 -0000

Author: giggles56n
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eikenberry/21.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have several things that involve the Oakland Brethern Church. My husbands grandmother belonged to that church as did her family.
Have you seen the 100th Anniversary Year booklet? I have one of the original large photos that is on page 6 of the home Builders Class of 1918. On page 7 in the other buildings section, they talk about a meeting house at Beamsville. I have a hymnal that is stamped on the inside, "Oakland Church, Beamsville, Ohio".
I have several of the Messengers that was sent to Moses Miller in the late 1800's. There are a few other things.

I have a photo of the original Oakland meeting house.

Important Note: