EIKENBERRY-L Archives

Archiver > EIKENBERRY > 2007-03 > 1173069296

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [EIKENBERRY] Eikenberry(Ikenberry) / Harshbarger / MillerLetters
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:34:56 -0000

Author: SpiWebb
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eikenberry/21.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

No I am not directly related to either the Eikenberry or Miller families.

I am one of several Brethren historians whom are active in tracking down lost members of the Brethren community in the Miami Valley of Ohio. This also extends backwards to those areas, in this case Franklin county, Virginia, of especially the Miller family.

Elder Jacob Miller was very important to the early church in the Miami Valley and a man of great interest to me as a Brethren historian.

It would be nice to include anything you may have, espcially high-quality scans, of the material you mentioned. We are actively looking for photographs and new information as a book on the church in that region is in the works.

Important Note: