EIDE-L Archives

Archiver > EIDE > 2003-11 > 1069813156

Subject: [EIDE-L] Re: Eidefamily, Bergen, Norway
Date: 25 Nov 2003 19:19:16 -0700

Surnames: Eide
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/VgU.2ACIB/21.23.53

Message Board Post:

I am the daughter of Alf Eide, born in Bowdon, North Dakota in 1909. Alf, who died in 1998 in California, was one of ten children of Lars Eide (b.1867) and Mina Stoa. They immigrated to Bowdon, North Dakota sometime between 1880-1900. My understanding is that Lars Eide was born in Oslo and Mina Stoa was born in Bergen. I would love any and all information and assistance RE: tracing the many threads of my family in the US and in Norway. Thanks so much.

This thread: